Lincoln County High School
September 15, 2014
The Lincoln County High School Advisory Council met in its regular scheduled meeting on September 15, 2014 in the LCHS Media Center office. The meeting was called to order by principal, Mr. Tim Godbey at 4:07pm.
Members Present: Guests Present:
Tim Godbey BJ Martin
Natalie Sutton Karen Hatter
A. Agenda-The agenda was reviewed and there were no amendments.
B. Review minutes of August-The minutes were reviewed and no changes were necessary.
C. Good News Report-Kaylie Padgett was name 2015 DYW. All TPGES and SGG are entered.
D. Public Comment-None
A. Intervention Plan at LCHS-Red Zone-Red Zone will start on October 24th. The University of Louisville, ABRI, will be providing support for the school. They currently work with an elementary school in the county and will stop by when they are in the area.
B. Program Review Plan-Mr. Godbey provided the council with the paperwork that the staff was provided on program review for the year. Mrs. Sutton reported on the status of PLCS review.
C. Update on the release of 2013-2014 Test Data-All DACs have until October 1st to clean up any data errors. The test data will be released on October 3rd to the public.
D. Review Oct 1st Gap Report-Gap targets are red zone, collaboration initiative, PDSA, interim assessments, and data notebooks.
- Review Emergency Plan-Mr. Godbey provided the Lincoln County School District Emergency Response Action Plan to the council.
- PLAN testing-The PLAN test will be held on September 16. All council were given a copy a of staff assignments. This will be the last year for the PLAN test.
- Important Council Dates-
- Second Month Adjustments
- 2015 CSIP due December 19th
- Review Financial Statements for August 2014- The July financials were reviewed and no changes were necessary.
- PLCS Program Review Update-Mrs. Sutton shared the 2014-2015 plan for PLCS program review.
- LCHS Grading Policy- Mr. Godbey provided the council with East Jessamine Standard Based Grading Policy. The council’s homework is to read their expectations and come back with questions for discussions.
- LCHS Dress Code-The council had a second reading on updating the dress code for LCHS. The following has been added: no Halloween costumes or accessories can be worn unless it is an approved school function.
Consultation on Hiring
Executive Session for consultation on hiring-Special Education Position-Mr. Godbey recommended to the council to rehire Jonah Abney.
The meeting ended at 4:54 pm.
Minutes submitted by: