Lincoln County High School
December 16, 2014
The Lincoln County High School Advisory Council met in its regular scheduled meeting on December 16, 2014 the LCHS Media Center office. The meeting was called to order by principal, Tim Godbey at 4:15.
Members Present: Guests Present:
Tim Godbey Karen Hatter
A. Agenda-The agenda was reviewed and there were no amendments.
B. Review minutes of November -The minutes were reviewed and no changes were necessary.
C. Good News Report-First time LCHS has made the AP Honor Roll. The Winter Showcase was the most successful so far. CiCi Hall, Timmy Taylor, and Israel Caudill have signed with colleges. Macy Kaiser and Jessie McGuffey created a United Way Campaign Video. The first student recognition program was a success, 102 students were recognized. Grayson Yaden has created a website for Logan’s Fort. The Hall of Fame will be in January at the Boyle County Doubleheader. Joanna Stevens has named to the Adequacy Advisory Committee for the state of Kentucky. Teron Mitchell is creating an app for the Social Studies department using all released item Quality Core that will create a standards based question bank.
A. Interim Assessment System-All data will be entered before school is out. Mr. Godbey, Mrs. Stacy Story, and Mrs. Shearer will be working on December 29 & 30 to work on the data received.
A. CSIP Review-LCHS has 5 goals in the plan.
1. 100% of all students will graduate college and career ready 2017.
2. Increase the average freshmen graduation rate to 95% by 2017.
3. Increase __% of effective teachers from ____% to ____% by June 2017 (At this time, KDE has not provided us with these numbers. These numbers will be released in the 2015-2016 and it is a requirement by KDE to have this goal written this way at this time)
4. 80% or higher of all LCHS students will score at the proficient level or higher in all KPREP content areas by 2017.
5. 75% of all LCHS students in the non-duplicated gap group will score at the proficient level in all KPREP content areas by 2017.
(Goals 4 & 5 will be broken down by department)
During the January 2015 TAT meeting the content leads will review the detailed report
- Review Financial Statements for November 2014-The finances for November were reviewed and there were no changes necessary.
- Update on SB Grading Policy-Mr. Godbey stated that we would discuss this in January.
Executive Session-There were no items for Executive Session.
The meeting ended at 5:18pm.
Minutes submitted by: