Every Student, Every Classroom, Every Day, Preparing for College/Career and Citizenship Readiness.
The mission of the Lincoln County Middle School is to assist each student in realizing his/her full potential academically, socially, and emotionally by providing rigorous educational experiences in a safe and supportive atmosphere that recognizes and addresses the unique needs of the young adolescent. We believe this can be addressed by cooperation of stakeholders: students, family, school, and community.
- Every student can be college and/or career ready.
- Every student can become a contributing citizen.
- Every LCMS stakeholder (students, family, school, and community) is responsible for student success.
- Every student will be given the opportunity to develop positive relationships with peers and staff.
- LCMS is a student first school.
In an effort to improve how we are doing at LCMS, we are conducting a Student Survey. We value your opinion and ask that you do your best to share your thoughts and ideas with us. In order to complete the survey, please go to:
Student Survey - September 2015
Your responses are anonymous and your honest opinion is appreciated.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Title IX--Survey for 8th Graders