Welcome to Lincoln County Public Schools
Thank you for your interest in Lincoln County Public Schools. Our district welcomes all prospective candidates and is committed to recruiting and employing high quality professional teaching and support staff who believe in our vision; Every Student, Every Classroom, Every Day, College/Career and Citizenship Ready.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL APPLICANTS - Please READ before applying
- Kentucky SB101 requires ALL school applicants to have a letter from the Cabinet for Health & Family Services (CANS Check / DPP-156) indicating no child abuse or neglect.
- Applicants must submit the form and fee of $10 to the Cabinet for Health & Family Services at the time of application. Applicants must have the letter in hand before official employment can be offered.
Please click the link below to download and print the form for completion.
PDF- DPP-156 Form - Central Registry Check
Lincoln County Public Schools utilizes an online application management system for all vacancies in the district. All applications must be submitted through the TalentEd service. The TalentEd logo to the left will take you directly to the application process and a listing of all available employment opportunities.
To begin a new application, choose a job from the available listings. Follow the prompts to create your own account and complete the application. Be sure you click SUBMIT at the end of the application before the posting deadline. After your information is complete, you will receive a confirmation number and a confirmation email that will confirm the submittal of your application. Your information will be saved allowing you to return at any time to submit additional applications. Please be sure and remember your username and password for use on future applications.
- A complete application must include a resume, and 3 letters of reference, one of which must be from your current or most recent supervisor.
- Any lateral transfer requests must be submitted to the Personnel Department before job posting closes.
- If you experience any difficulties or would like verification that your application has been received for a specific posting, please contact our office at 606-365-2124.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Certified postings for the entire state of Kentucky can also be accessed at Kentucky Department of Education Job Postings
The Lincoln County Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetic information, disability, religion, marital status, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to its facilitates to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following have been designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination under Title IX and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973: Jackie Risden-Smith, Title IX Coordinator, or Claudia Godbey, Section 504 Coordinator, 305 Danville Ave., Stanford, KY 40484, (606) 365-2124.
Click here for Full Non-Discrimination Notice