FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
Club Fees: $15.00
To accomplish its mission, FFA:
- Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
- Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our well-being.
- Strengthens the confidence of agriculture students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment of an agricultural career.
- Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs.
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental and human resources of the community.
- Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human relations and social interaction.
- Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles.
- Encourages excellence in scholarship
President- Caleb Epling
Vice President- Israel Mullins
Secretary- Charley Singleton
Treasurer- Isaac Renner
Reporter- Haylee Olds
Sentinel- Kody Cornelius
Parliamentarian- Charley Singleton
Chaplin- Luke Wilbrun
Junior Advisor- Sammi Mullins
Recreation- Chelsea Marcum
Leadership- Tanner Johnson
Supervised Agriculture Experience- Sammi Mullins
Earnings, Savings, and Investments- Hannah Sims
Scholarships- Travis Walters
Community Service- Luke Wilburn
Conduct of Meeting- Kara Crawford
Alumni Relations- Brook Mullins
Cooperation- Griffin Harness
Freshman Involvement- Luke Epling
Denise Thomas denise.thomas@lincoln,kyschools.us
Harvey Franklin firstname.lastname@example.org
FFA Spring Consignment Sale
Kentucky State Fair
National FFA Convention (Officers Only)
National Farm Machinery Show
Kentucky FFA State Convention (Officers Only)