FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
Club Fees: $15.00
To accomplish its mission, FFA:
- Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
- Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our well-being.
- Strengthens the confidence of agriculture students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment of an agricultural career.
- Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs.
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental and human resources of the community.
- Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human relations and social interaction.
- Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles.
- Encourages excellence in scholarship
President- Tanner Erlandson
Vice President- Cole Notestine
Secretary- Sammi Mullins
Treasurer- Jay Whitis
Reporter- Chelsea Marcum
Sentinel- David Burton
Parliamentarian- Katie Padgett
Chaplin- Kaylee Brown
Junior Advisor- Jeremy Goodin
Supervised Agriculture Experience
Earnings, Savings, and Investments
Conduct of Meeting
Denise Thomas denise.thomas@lincoln,kyschools.us
Harvey Franklin firstname.lastname@example.org
FFA Spring Consignment Sale
Kentucky State Fair
National FFA Convention (Officers Only)
National Farm Machinery Show
Kentucky FFA State Convention (Officers Only)
Prepared Public Speaking
Junior Chapter Meeting
Ag Issues Team
Mock Interview Contest
Tractor Driving Contest
Lincoln County Fair
Unite to Read
Adopt A Highway
Fall FFA Member Cookout
EKU Field Day
FFA Christmas Party
UK Ag Day
Monthly FFA Meetings
Spring FFA Member Cookout
Regional FFA Banquet
Lincoln County FFA Banquet