Do you know of anyone who should be a good substitute teacher? If you do, we would love for them to come work for us! We are currently accepting applications.
Of course, they must meet our minimum requirements:
- At least 64 college hours
- Ability to read and write in English
- Favorable results on a criminal background check and a child abuse & neglect check
- Complete the mandatory substitute training
- Accept direct deposit
There are so many benefits to substitute teaching:
- Flexibility: teach when, where, and how often you want
- Great hours: an ideal job while your kids are in school
- Students: you change lives
- Professionalism: you work with other teaching professionals
- Money: you can earn a fair salary doing something you love
If you know someone who is interested, please have them call Colleen Benson at the Student Support Center ~ 606-365-2124.