Lincoln County High School
April 20, 2015
The Lincoln County High School Advisory Council met in its regular scheduled meeting on April 20, 2015 in the LCHS Media Center office. The meeting was called to order by principal, Tim Godbey at 4:00.
Members Present: Guests Present:
A. Agenda-The agenda was reviewed and there were no amendments.
B. Review minutes of February-There were no changes necessary to the minutes. There was not a meeting in March.
C. Good News Report-An ACT plan was put in place due to the snow days. LCHS ACT scores are 19.6 including special education. It was over 20 before factoring in special education. Fort Logan scores have not been factored in yet. FFA, FBLA, and FCCLA have had great spring competitions. All eight GSP applicants were accepted to the summer program. Grayson Yaden was accepted to GSA. The CCR number keeps going up. The Spring Musical was a success. A great regional tournament was held at LCHS with a heartbreaking loss. Advisement Sessions have been successful.
D. Public Comment-None
- Interim Assessment Update-The last rain day, teachers worked on interim assessment. All core content groups created and implemented action plans for the remainder of the year.
- Update on SBDM Policy Manual-The advisory council will update the manual starting in the summer.
- Implementation and Impact Check of 30 day improvement plan-All 4th quarter plans are a work in progress. Administration is going to weekly PLC’s to make sure departments are working on their plans.
- Review Financial Statements for March 2015-Spring Musical sales have not been deposited due to Kathy being out. They will be in the black in April.
- PBIS Report- Lunch detention will initially only focus on tardies for a trial period. Mrs. Cook is monitoring this daily in the cafeteria.
- PLCS Program Review Team Report-Mrs. Sutton reported out the PLCS PR team just met with S. Story to review the rest of the year’s actions plans.
- SB Grading Policy-The council review all changes made to the policy during the February meeting. Mr. Godbey will be sending the grading policy out to teachers in the next week for feedback.
The meeting ended at 4:26pm.
Minutes submitted by: