Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Non-Resident Enrollment

Enroll as a Non-Resident


Thank you for your interest in the Lincoln County Schools. Students in grades K-12 living outside of the district may attend our ditrict through a district reciprocal agreement or by applying to our Non-Resident Tuition Program.

Students must meet the following criteria to be accepted into either program:

  • Satisfactory academic progress and academic effort as determined by the Principal
  • Regular school attendance and not exceeding six (6) absences
  • Behavior in accordance with the previous school’s Code of Conduct
  • Evidence that the parents/guardians were cooperative and supportive in their working with the school


Non-Resident Reciprocal Agreements

The LIncoln County Schools holds written reciprocal enrollment agreements with several surrounding districts. These agreements allow children living in a neighboring district to transfer to Lincoln County Schools free of charge. Area reciprocal districts include Boyle, Burgin, Casey, Danville, Garrad, Jessamine, Madison, Mercer, Pulaski and Rockcastle. Please call (606) 365-2124 for additional information regarding non-resident reciprocal agreements.


Non-Resident Tuition Program

Children currently living in a non-reciprocal district may attend the Lincoln County Schools through our non-resident tuition program. Participants must complete a tuition application and pay an annual $2,000 tuition fee to attend. In addition, a $100 non-refundable application fee is required. This fee will be applied towards your tuition fee upon acceptance. Please call (606) 365-2124 for additional information regarding our non-resident tuition program.


Enrollment Contacts 

Brandi Hon
Director of Pupil Personnel
(606) 365-2124


Judy Russell
FRAM Coordinator
(606) 365-2124


Contact Us