Lincoln County Schools COVID-19 Useful Info for Students and Families
- Lincoln County Schools is currently closed to in person teaching for the rest of the school year due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. LINK
- Our schools are using NTI (Patriot Day) while we are closed. Students should be keeping up with their assignments daily, and returning their work when it's due.
- NTI (Patriot Day) packets CLICK HERE
- NTI (Patriot Day) return process CLICK HERE
- We will be offering breakfast and lunch to students while schools are closed. For more information about our meal distribution plan, CLICK HERE. In an effort to minimize COVID-19 exposure to our staff and the community we serve, we will now be delivering three days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays). The Monday meal will include extra food for Tuesday and the Wednesday meal will include extra food for Thursday. Each lunch will also include a breakfast bar for the following morning.
- The Healthy Kids Clinic is offering services while the schools are closed. Here's the information on how to schedule an appointment.
- More useful info and links for families (LINK)
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.