NTI (Patriot Day) Completed Work Return Process
- Students should write their name on every piece of paper associated with their packet.
- Please return paper packets in the envelope it came in.
- Please notify your school immediately if you have moved to a new address or changed phone numbers since school started this year.
- NTI work is preferably due the Monday after the week it is assigned.
- Middle school and high school students should be using Google Classroom. Students with internet access issues should contact their teacher/school.
- All elementary students may now return their assignments to their teacher electronically by emailing them to their teacher. Middle and high school students will continue to use Google Classroom.
- Parents can simply scan the NTI packet pages and submit them to their teacher via email.
- Iphone users can use the Notes Application (camera function) to easily scan the work and email it to their teacher. There other apps for scanning too, like Genius Scan, etc. Here's a video showing how to use the Notes App on an iPhone to scan and return work. LINK
Paper Packet Submission:
- Continue to use the existing return process by returning completed packets to the clearly marked NTI collection centers at each elementary school and the middle school.
- Paper packets should be placed in the envelope they arrived in, with the students name clearly written on every sheet.
- Please do not congregate on campus when returning the packet, simply drop it off and leave.
NTI Due Dates
- Packets 16-20 are due April 13th.
- Packets 21-25 are due April 20th.
- Packets 26-30 are due April 27th.
*For more details pertaining to certain schools, please CLICK HERE.