Results from the Return to School Survey
*The survey fielded 1,360 responses and accounted for over 1,900 people (some responses had multiple students in their household).
*Survey responders left 722 comments and suggestions.
1. If offered, will your student return to standard (five day a week) in-person school this August and follow all Healthy at School guidelines?
- 58.7% YES
- 32.6% NO
2. If offered, would your student be interested in an NTI/online school option, instead of attending in-person?
- 67.1% YES
- 28.3% NO
3. Do you have reliable internet access (example: can you stream YouTube and movies, etc.)?
- 90.7% YES
- 9.3% NO
4. The Healthy at School Guidelines released by the KDE require all staff and students to wear a mask in situations where six ft social distancing is unobtainable. Will you be able to provide your student with a mask?
- 84.4% YES
- 15.6% NO
5. Will your student be riding a school bus?
- 39.6% Yes, twice a day
- 1.3% Yes, morning route only
- 7.4% Yes, afternoon route only
- 46.1% No, my student will not be riding a school bus