21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) will start back in-person & virtually on Monday, September 28th. Each in-person student WILL be provided with dinner and transportation to a specified location. We’ll be providing academic assistance and enrichment opportunities both in-person and virtually.
Registration is still open for 21st Century CCLC. The program provides academic assistance in reading, math, science and artistic and cultural enrichment opportunities for all students.
To register, please select your school below and fill out the Google Form.
- Lincoln County High School Registration Form
- Lincoln County Middle School Registration Form
- Crab Orchard Elementary Registration Form
- Highland Elementary Registration Form
- Hustonville Elementary Registration Form
- Stanford Elementary Registration Form
- Waynesburg Elementary Registration Form