Meet Team Lincoln
A: Debbie Lane
A: Melanie Collins
(Debbie’s answers will be listed first, Melanie’s will be listed second)
A: We work together at Stanford Elementary and are both Early Head Start teachers.
- What is your favorite thing about your school?
A: Teamwork and our young students
A: Working with our children, families and co-workers.
- How do you spend your free time?
A: With family and friends.
A: Spending time with family and shopping.
- What is your favorite food?
- What is the best book you’ve ever read?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could pick one place to visit on vacation, where would it be?
A: Bora Bora
- Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
A: Mrs. Burris
A: I had many, but these two made a huge impact on me. Mrs. Sheila Underwood and Mrs. Jeannie Cooper.
- What is your favorite team?
A: LCMS Lady Eagles (my granddaughter is on the team)
- If you could make one rule in life, that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
A: Treat others as you would like to be treated.
A: Love others and be respectful.
- Do you wear red on Friday’s?