ENROLL IN K-12
STUDENTS ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY !
The Lincoln County School district proudly serves the incorporated cities of Crab Orchard, Hustonville and Stanford in Lincoln County, Kentucky. Our seven schools have each distinguished themselves as safe, caring and committed to the highest levels of achievement through continual academic growth. Learn more about the Lincoln County Schools in our annual School Report Card.
Whether you are enrolling your first child into kindergarten or are new to the community, school staff are available to help you through the enrollment process and ensure all documentation is processed correctly. Schools host registration and enrollment days prior to the beginning of the school year. In addition, enrollment appointments may be made throughout the year.
Please visit our Non-Resident Enrollment page for information if you live outside of the district, but are interested in attending Lincoln County Schools.
Returning Lincoln County students must register for school each year. All schools host registration days prior to the beginning of the year. Families are encouraged to attend registration days, as schools provide important policy and procedure information. There are also opportunities to visit classrooms, complete required forms, pay school fees, receive bus routes and car tags, and add funds to food services accounts.
All Lincoln County Schools require the below documentation to enroll. You will be asked to present this information at time of enrollment.
- Completed district enrollment forms
- Two proofs of residence (utility or phone bill, Driver's License, Apartment Lease)
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s social security card
- Student’s immunization certificate
- Student’s physical examination form - required upon first entering a Kentucky public school and again before 6thgrade
- Student’s academic information - last report card, Individualized Education Program and previous school contact
- Student record release form from previous school
- Legal guardianship documentation - if student does not live with natural or adoptive parents
Please contact our schools directly for additional information or to schedule an enrollment or registration appointment.
Crab Orchard Elementary School - (606) 355-2331
Highland Elementary School- (606) 365-2768
Hustonville Elementary School- (606) 346-3831
Stanford Elementary School- (606) 365-2191
Waynesburg Elementary Schoo- (606) 379-6413
Lincoln County Middle School- (606) 365-8400
Lincoln County High School- (606) 365-9111
Director of Pupil Personnel