PARENT AND FAMILY ENGAGEMENT POLICY/PLAN
The Lincoln County School District welcomes parent input and comments at any time regarding the Parent Involvement Plan at your child’s school. All feedback will be used during revisions of the plan. Feedback may be submitted by electronically by clicking on the Feedback Form below.
You can review your school's policy by clicking on the school's name below. Hard copies of all Title I documents are also available in the main office of your child’s school or the media center. You may also provide comment at any time to your child’s principal or the district’s Parental Involvement coordinator.
If the plan you are looking for is "(unavailable)" online, please contact the school for a copy
- Lincoln County High School
- Lincoln County Middle School
- Crab Orchard Elementary School
- Highland Elementary School
- Hustonville Elementary School
- Stanford Elementary School
- Waynesburg Elementary School
Parent Involvement Coordinator