This week we met Ms. Holtzclaw!
What school do you work at, and what do you do there?
A: Highland Elementary (been here entire career…this is year 27) Currently the Read to Achieve Reading Interventionist
1. What is your favorite thing about your school?
A: The small size which allows teachers to build relationships with all students. Also, working with an amazing staff that is more like family than co-workers.
2. How do you spend your free time?
A: I’m a craft-a-holic! I spend a lot of time making vinyl projects with my Cricut Machine.
3. What is your favorite food?
A: Anything with chicken!
4. What is best book you’ve ever read?
A: The BIBLE….working on reading it in its entirety!
5. What is your favorite movie?
A: Not really a big movie buff but could watch Dirty Dancing over and over and never get tired of it!
6. If you could pick one place to visit on vacation, where would it be?
A: I would love to take an Alaskan cruise! Also, the beach never gets old!
7. Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
A: Jomin Davis at Junction City Elementary….she is the reason I became a teacher. I knew I was genuinely loved in her classroom.
8. What is your favorite team?
A: Not a sports fan…but enjoy watching UK basketball.
9. If you could make one rule in life, that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
A: Leave people better than you found them.
10. Do you wear red on Friday’s?