ℹ️ Name: Rebecca Cash
Where do you work? What do you do there?
👩🏫 I am the Reading Interventionist at Waynesburg Elementary School
1. What is your favorite thing about your school?
🏫 The willingness that everyone has to jump in and help out wherever they are needed.
2. How do you spend your free time?
⚾️ The majority of my time outside of school is spent watching my boys play sports. It seems like most nights and every weekend is spent at a baseball, soccer, or football field, and I wouldn’t change it for anything!
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
📚 As a child- Where the Red Fern Grows
Recently- Find Your People by Jennie Allen
5. What is your favorite movie?
🎥 It’s a tie…Sweet Home Alabama and Love & Basketball
6. If you could pick one place to visit on vacation, where would it be?
🏔 The Tetons & Yellowstone. My husband and I visited there last year, and it is for sure on my list of places to return to!
7. Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
😀Mr. Kirk Stickley- He was my 6th grade Social Studies teacher.
8. What is your favorite team?
🔵 University of Kentucky
9. If you could make one rule in life, that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
😊 Be Kind! It is simple.. but if everyone did it, the world would be a better place.
10. Do you wear red on Friday?