📇Name: Bret Baierlein
Where do you work? What do you do there?
📚 🏈 Lincoln County High School, Social Studies Teacher & Assistant Football Coach
1. What is your favorite thing about your school?
👍I love the sense of community and the outstanding young people.
2. How do you spend your free time?
📺I enjoy spending time with my family, watching college football, and I am an avid reader.
3. What is your favorite food?
🍜My favorite food is Korean Cuisine.
4. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
📕 My favorite book is For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway, a close second is Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
5. What is your favorite movie?
🎥 Lonesome Dove
6. If you could pick one place to visit on vacation, where would it be?
🌍The Serengeti Plain in East Africa
7. Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
👨🏫I was blessed to have a number of great teachers who helped me along as a young person. It would be impossible to pick just one.
8. What is your favorite team?
🔴 The Lincoln County Patriots, of course!
9. If you could make one rule in life, that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
😊 My father always taught me that "Anything worth doing is worth doing right." I try to pour myself into anything I do, and to try and do it to the best of my ability.
10. Do you wear red on Friday?
🔴 I love rocking my LC gear on Fridays!
🇺🇸 What does Veterans Day mean to you and what is a memory from your days of service.
I see Veterans’ Day as a day to honor the sacrifices of so many who have gone before, and to remember the importance of serving others and being part of something larger than oneself. There are more wonderful memories than I could possibly recount. However, one thing that I always think about in regard to my time in the Marine Corps is the relationships I built and all the outstanding people with whom I had the honor to serve.