🏷️ Name: Julie Hale
Where do you work? What do you do there?
🐱 I work at Stanford Elementary. I am one of the Reading Interventionists (K-3).
1. What is your favorite thing about your school?
🏫 My favorite thing about Stanford Elementary is the students and the people who work here. The kids are especially sweet and fun to work with and the adults are caring people who truly have the students best interest in mind.
2. How do you spend your free time?
📺 I spend my free time sleeping and watching Discovery+! After serving 17 groups of students each day in reading interventions, I'm exhausted! When I am well rested, I enjoy reading mindless books and growing flowers.
3. What is your favorite food?
🍦 Ice Cream, of course!!!!!
4. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
📖 The Bible! Everything you ever need to know (for this life and the next) is in this book!
5. What is your favorite movie?
🎥 The Wizard of Oz!
6. If you could pick one place to visit on vacation, where would it be?
🚤 A small, cozy, cabin in the Kentucky woods by the lake (with a boat) on a nice summer day!
7. Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
👩🏫 I have two favorite teachers! The first was my Kindergarten teacher at Camp Dick Robinson school, Mrs. Sharon Demarie. Even though I was just 5 years old, I can remember that she was just the sweetest, gentle speaking, and most caring teacher ever! As I got older, Mrs. Pam Hart, my 8th grade teacher at Stanford Elementary, was my favorite. She demanded respect by always being ready to teach each day and did not allow you to not work hard or misbehave. I really enjoyed her class!
8. What is your favorite team?
💤 Team Sleep!
9. If you could make one rule in life, that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
😊 Love and treat people like Jesus did! This world would be a wonderful place to live if everyone followed this rule!
10. Do you wear red on Friday?
🔴 Sometimes! Red is not the best color for my complexion! 🙂
I always wear a Lincoln County Patriots shirt on Friday's, though!