This survey will be used to help make important decisions regarding reopening for the upcoming school year for Lincoln County Schools amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
All students who return to in-person instruction this August must abide by the Healthy at Schools Guidelines issued by the Kentucky Department for Public Health in collaboration with the Kentucky Department of Education. You may view the Healthy at School guidelines here: LINK
The main points of the Healthy at School guidelines are as follows:
• Students must wear a mask on buses.
• Students must have a temperature check before entering school.
• Students should adhere to the 6 ft social distancing rule as much as possible.
• Students (1st grade and above) must wear a mask when moving through the building or when unable to adhere to social distancing.
• Staff will work with students with medical waivers on an individual basis.
• All staff must wear masks.
• Cloth masks are preferred so that they may be laundered and machine dried.
We would like our stakeholders' thoughts and input on the best way for Lincoln County Schools to open schools in August. The Lincoln County Board of Education will be evaluating your input and making a decision at the July 16th board meeting.
*Please fill out one survey per household. If you have more than one student in your household, please list each student's name. Your feedback is invaluable, please take a few minutes to respond.