ℹ️ Name: Angela Finley
Where do you work?
🐅 I am a kindergarten teacher at Waynesburg Elementary School.
1. What is your favorite thing about your school?
🏫 I love that the staff is a family. I know that if I needed anything there would be someone to help even if they don’t know me very well yet. I also love that the students have so much love to give, and they don’t hold it back.
2. How do you spend your free time?
📷 I love to travel, and I really have fun taking pictures.
3. What is your favorite food?
🍨 My favorite food is dessert!
4. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
📕 One of my favorite books is a trashy romance/adventure novel about time travel. It is called Son of the Morning by Linda Howard. I think it is the only book that I have read more than once. It is a great escape.
I also enjoyed The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series of books by Rick Riordan, and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis.
5. What is your favorite movie?
🍿 I don’t really have a favorite movie. I love the Harry Potter movies, Indiana Jones movies, and James Bond movies. Oh, and Sweet Home Alabama.
6. If you could pick one place to visit on vacation, where would it be?
7. Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
👩🏫 Mrs. Starling, 2nd grade. She noticed a shy, quiet girl trying not to be noticed or called on.
8. What is your favorite team?
⚽️ Whatever team my kids are playing on is my favorite team. I’m not a sports fan.
9. If you could make one rule in life, that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
10. Do you wear red on Friday?